Teach foreign languages to companies in Belgium
LV Linguistics is accepting applications from English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish language instructors
Please send us your resume if you:
- speak English, French, Dutch, German or Spanish with a native proficiency (C2)
- are located in Belgium
- have a minimum of 2 years of language teaching experience, including teaching business English, business French, business Dutch, business German or business Spanish.
- are mobile and able to travel to various company locations within the same day
- own a portable computer that you may use to support your lessons
- have a dynamic presence and an obvious enthusiasm for teaching English, French, Dutch, German or Spanish as a foreign language
Part-time English, French, Dutch, German or Spanish teaching job in Belgium: Our offer
- an opportunity to teach English, French, Dutch, German or Spanish as a foreign language to a demanding and motivating professional public
- control over your own teaching schedule by selecting which assignments are suitable for you
- structured courses which lightens the load of lesson planning
For information on self employment in Belgium, you can visit the following websites:
For more information about LV Linguistics, please click here.